Do you have muscular aches and pains? Are you feeling stressed? Are you lacking in energy? Are you suffering from low mood? Are you feeling lonely or isolated?
Wellbeing encompasses a healthy body and mind, connecting the two in a harmonious way enabling you to enjoy a healthier and happier life. I will support you through the process of achieving a greater sense of wellbeing through Therapeutic Massage Therapy, Reflexology and Counselling.
At times the pressures and stresses of modern life can become overwhelming I can offer you time to retreat into a safe and warm environment to process what is holding you back from feeling well. I believe that one of the most valuable ways of promoting wellbeing and self-care is through the provision of Complementary Health Therapies and Counselling.
I am passionate about giving my time and positive energy to help you process and release physical and emotional tension and distress that can build up over time or as a result of a life event. I have a holistic approach that takes into account all aspects of your health. Respect, dignity, non-judgment and confidentiality are always of paramount importance.
My Background is within Healthcare and Complementary Healthcare and I have worked within different roles for the past 9 years within the NHS, Private Healthcare and Voluntary and Charity Organisations. I have developed a strong knowledge and experience base.
• Post Qualifying Diploma Counselling Children and Adolescents – Iron Mill Institute 2015
• Therapeutic Counselling Diploma Level 4 – Exeter College – 2014
• Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma Level 3 School of Complementary Health Exeter 2009
• Reflexology Level 3 Diploma City of Bristol College 2007
• Reflexology Level 3 Diploma in Additional Reflexology Techniques 2007
• Precision Reflexology 2008
• Complementary Health Therapy Foundation Degree Plymouth University 2008
• Auricular Therapy and Hand Reflexology Level 4 2008 City of Bristol Collage
• Level 3 Diploma in Health Safety, Security and Employment Standards